BUET Admission Circular 2020 www will be published in BUET AC BD. Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology Admission Circular 2020 and Education Requirements can be found in this post. After the publication of HSC results, the authority will publish the notice of BUET admission test 2020. BUET admission test 2021 on June 10 will be held. However, through this post, you will get BUET admission education requirements, application instructions, and payment instructions. However, you can download the list of valid candidates of BUET from here which will be published on 18th September.
Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology Admission Test Circular will be announced in August. www BUET AC BD – BUET Admission Test Circular and Results 2018. BUET Admission Test Circular 2020-21 1 for 2020 Academic Session Admission Circular of Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology is published in September 2020. Applicants will be able to apply online and through the SMS system from January 2021 on “Suresh and Rocket” and online. The BUET Admission Test will be held on October 5, 2020. So, look for the details related to BUET Admission Circular 2020 for Academic Session 2020-21.
BUET Admission Circular 2020-2021
Thus, BUET’s admission Circular will be published on the official website buet.ac.bd. BUET admission test results will be released in November. Briefly known as BUET, Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology is one of the most prestigious institutions for higher studies in the country.
About 5500 students are studying undergraduate and postgraduate courses in Engineering, Architecture, Planning, and Science at this institution. BUET currently has sixteen teaching departments under five faculties and has three institutions.
BUET Admission Test Schedule:
- Submit application: 31st August
- Online application ends: 9 September
- BUET Admission Test Date: 10 June 2021
- Admission Test Results: 20 June 2021
BUET Admission Educational Requirements
- SSC / equivalent 5 scale GPA 4.0.
- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English and Bengali Total GPA 24 ( Physics + Chemistry + Mathematics = 15 points English + Bengali = 8 points )
- For GCE: Average B grade in at least five subjects (including Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English) at O-Level and a minimum of 3 subjects in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics at A level minimum A grade.
- All tribal and foreign certificate holders are eligible to take part in the admission test.
Intelligent seat number of BUET department
|Electrical and Electronic Engineering ( Boot EE )||
|Industrial and manufacturing engineering||
|Material and Metallurgy engineering||
|Computer Science and Engineering ( Boot CSE )||
|Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering||
|Urban and regional planning||
|Water resources engineering||
BUET Admission Test Application Processing:
The applicant has to apply online and pay the application fee through SureCash or Dutch Bangla Bank’s Mobile Banking (Rocket). Please read the instructions carefully before applying.
- The signature must be 300 x 80 pixels (width x height) and the file size no more than 20 KB.
- The photo must be 300 x 350 pixels (width x height) and the file size is not more than 75 KB.
- No images other than monochrome, black and white, or grayscale and attached photos or photos will be accepted.
- Visit www.buet.ac.bd and apply for the Graduate Selection online application
- Provide your HSC and SSC exam details and go for the next step
- Fill out the application form with the appropriate information and click the Preview button
- If all the information is correct, click the submit button and collect the application serial number
- Download the application receipt now and print it for further reference
- The next step is to complete your payment through SureCash or Dutch Bangla Bank Mobile Banking (Rocket).
BUET payment instructions
After submitting the application form, you will receive a 5 digit application serial number upon receipt of the application form. Download the application form now and pay the application fee.
How to pay the application fee
Applicants will need to provide the following information for a confirmed payment: Below are instructions for the rocket
- Dial * 322 # from your mobile phone (Rocket enabled SIM)
- Select 1 for the payment option
- Press 1 to pay the bill
- Provide biller ID as 292 for BUET
- Type your serial number as the bill number
- Provide your application fee amount (800/1000)
- Now finally, give your PIN number and confirm the payment.
Collection of receipts
If an applicant submits a fee for the application, he or she can download the PDF version of the payment by clicking the “Download Receipt” link on the website and then print it. All questions in each of the topics in Module A and Module B will be of diction type. No subject will have MCQ-type questions.
Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology will provide a new update of admission Circular and BUET admission Circular 2020 here. We hope you enjoy the post about BUET Undergraduate Admission.